Dr. Viwat Chinpilas is a leading IVF specialist in Thailand, who has over 23 years of experience in treating infertility patients and almost 30 years experience as a gynaecologist.
His extensive experience and expertise brings him close to 1500 patients of infertility every year, of which about 400 are cases of IVF alone.
Besides being the clinical director of one of Thailand’s top women’s health hospitals, Dr. Viwat is also a visiting consultant at the best hospitals in the city.
Take a look at his detailed resume below:
- Clinical director – Bangkok IVF Center at the BNH International hospital in Silom (2003 – present)
- Infertility Specialist – Nawabutra Medical Center (1994 – 2003)
- Obstetrician & Gynecologist at Thai Air force Hospital (1988 – 1993)
Currently working at:
Bangkok IVF Centre – Bangkok, Thailand
Education & Training
- Training on Invitro fertilization for Infertility, Sydney IVF Center, Sydney, Australia (2002)
- Observation & Training on in vitro fertilization for Infertility, West Mead Hospital, Sydney, Australia (2002)
- Observation & Training on in vitro fertilization for Infertility, Monash IVF Center, Melbourne, Australia (1994)
- Diplomate of Thai Board of Obstetric & Gynecology, Chulalongkorn University (1987)
- Medical Degree from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (1981)
Dr. Chinpilas has special interest in IVF and infertility cases of:
- Pelvic endometriosis endoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for fibroid removal