Dr. Richa Sharma is a highly qualified fertility specialist with extensive experience in IVF and other ART. Her profound knowledge of the subject helped her achieve the highest pregnancy success rate at Bournhall clinic.
She has around 15 years of experience and has worked with the top hospitals across the country and is currently practicing in Mumbai.
She has founded and headed several IVF centers in the India and has authored many papers, articles, and a book for public awareness and benefit in regards to infertility. She speaks seven Indian languages and has helped patients from varied backgrounds.
Below is an overview of her profile:
Education & Training
2012: Granted membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
2011: PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology from Chettinad Medical College & Research Center with Maharashtra Medical Council
2007: MD (Obs & Gyne) GMC, Jammu University, Jammu and Kashmir
2003: MBBS – GMC, Jammu and Kashmir
She is also an ex-Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Post Doctoral fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at:
- BACC, Bangalore (under Padma Shree Dr. Kamini Rao)
- IRM, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai (under Dr. Thankam Verma)
- Trained by Medical director Dubai and UK Bournhall – for endoscopy and male infertility (microtese)
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- International Society for Mild Approaches in Assisted Reproduction (ISMAAR)
- Indian Society for Third Party Assisted Reproduction (INSTAR)
2017: Senior IVF consultant – Milann, Mumbai
2014: CEO and Chief IVF Consultant at Gurgaon Fertility centre
2014: Head of Medicover Fertility, Gurgaon
2012 – Present: IVF specialist at Bournhall
2010 – 2012: Consultant IVF Specialist at Fortis Group of hospitals (Delhi), Max Hospital and Adiva
2009 – 2010: Clinical Fellow at IRM, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
2 years Senior residency at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
Consult Dr. Richa Sharma for:
- IVF, ICSI, IUI
- Male infertility & surgical sperm extraction
- Diseases in pregnancy
- High risk pregnancy
- Endoscopic surgery (Obs & Gyne)
- Endometrial Receptivity Assay
- Menstrual problems and related infertility
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Tubal blockage
Dr. Richa Sharma is a vastly experienced gynaecologist and IVF specialist in Mumbai. He has extensive knowledge of the subject and has been trained under the top experts in the field.
She understands the psychological trauma that comes with infertility and is focussed on improvement through public awareness and genuine care.
To consult with Dr. Richa Sharma, please fill the form on the right. Please send complete details for a quick response.