MBBS, MS, DNB, PGD USG
MNAMS, MIMSA, MICMCH
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB)
Advanced training in Reproductive medicine from IRM, Kolkata; Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi
Request more information or a call-back from Dr. Aradhana Kalra using the form on the right.
Dr. Aradhana Kalra is a highly sought doctor for IVF in Delhi. She has an experience of over 10 years in the field obstetrics and gynecology with a special focus on infertility.
Dr. Aradhana is MS Gold medalist from the West Bengal Univ. of Health Sciences. She completed her graduation from KMC Manipal—one of the most prestigious institutes of India and secured 5 distinctions during MBBS.
Being passionate about Obstetrics & Gynecology from the very beginning, Dr. Aradhana also got the gold medal for scoring the highest marks in the subject.
She also received the prestigious Bhagyamma Purushotham award in Manipal 2003.
Dr. Aradhana also got extensive experience in various surgeries and high risk clinical cases while she studied her MS from I.P.G.M.E&R, Kolkata
She was again awarded for highest marks in MS Obs & Gyne and Proficiency in thesis work.
She has many other awards and honors to her credit and is focused on using her extensive knowledge and expertise to help patients of infertility.
- Senior Consultant & Head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Rockland Hospital, Manesar, Gurgaon
- Consultant High Risk Pregnancy & Infertility Specialist – Vardaan Infertility & medical research Centre, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Clinical Associate – Fortis La femme, Greater Kailash, Delhi
- Senior Resident – Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Resident – Employment State Insurance Hospital, Noida, India
- Junior resident – AIIMS( All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
Currently working at: Milann IVF Centre – Delhi, India
Education & Training
- Diplomate of National Board (D. N. B. – Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- G.D.U.S.G (Postgraduate Diploma in Ultrasonography)
- S (Obstet. & Gynae) I.P.G.M.E&R, Kolkata
- B.B.S. KMC Manipal
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
- FOGSI certified Advanced Course on Assisted Reproduction
- Course on Assisted Reproduction, Institute of Reproductive Medicine (IRM), Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of National Academy Of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
- Member of International Medical Sciences Academy ( MIMSA)
- Member of the Indian College of Maternal and Child Health (MICMCH)
- Delhi Medical Council
Awards & Honors
- Basic laparoscopic training including Endo suturing workshop by Johnsons & Johnsons in 2012
- Award for scoring the highest The West Bengal University MS exam Obstetrics And Gynecology 2009 by Bengal Obstetrics & Gynecology Society (B.O.G.S), 2009
- Dr B. C. Lahiri Memorial Award for outstanding performance in The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, M.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2009
- First prize in ‘Bengal Obstetrics and Gynecology Society Quiz -2008 on “Contraception and Family Planning”
- Gold medal in M.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology at Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (I.P.G.M.E&R), Kolkata, West Bengal Univ. of Health Sciences
- Medal for proficiency in thesis work in M.S. , topic of thesis “Bladder Dysfunction In Patients Undergoing Abdominal Hysterectomy” at Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (I.P.G.M.E&R), Kolkata, West Bengal Univ. of Health Sciences
- Bhagyamma Purushottam award in Kasturba Medical College Manipal, Manipal Academy of Higher Education in 2003
- Gold medal in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in MBBS PART II 2002-2003, Kasturba Medical College Manipal, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Certificate for 5 distinctions in MBBS, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Presented papers in various national conferences and has written articles in national and international journals.
Dr. Aradhana’s areas of special interests are
- Recurrent pregnancy losses
- Recurrent implantation failures
She has performed thousands of IVF cases and is dedicated to helping infertile couples. She is a pleasing personality and most patients say they feel in safe hands with her.
Fill the blue quote form to contact Dr. Aradhana Kalra Dawar.