M.B.B.S, M.D (Obs & Gynae), DNB (Obs & Gynae), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB)
Request more information or a call-back from Dr. Harpreet Sidhu using the form on the right.
Dr. Harpreet Sidhu is Chandigarh’s leading infertility specialist, with over eleven years of clinical experience. She is currently working with a world-class IVF facility in Chandigarh.
After completing her graduation from Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab, she pursued post-graduation (M.D) in Obs & Gynae and then spent three years learning skills of Obstetrics & Gynaecology including high risk pregnancy and laparoscopy during her senior residency at the prestigious institute of PGIMER, Chandigarh. She has been an active participant in all academic activities across the region.
Below is an overview of her professional profile:
- Clinical Director & Senior Consultant Rep. Medicine at Milann, Chandigarh & Max Hospital Mohali
- Fellow – Rep. Medicine at International Institute of Research in Rep. Health at Bangalore (FNB)
- Consultant Gynaecology and Infertility at a local Medical College for 41/2 years
- Senior Resident at PGIMER, Chandigarh for 3 years
Education & Training
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB) from IIRRH, Bangalore
- DNB (Obstet. & Gynae) NBE, New Delhi
- M.D (Obstet. & Gynae) GMC, Patiala
- M.B.B.S. GMC, Patiala
Currently working at:
IVF clinic Chandigarh
- Punjab Medical Council
- Life member ISAR (Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction)
- Life member IFS (Indian Fertility Society).
- Life member COGS (Chandigarh OBG society)
Awards & Publications
- Editorial member of National journals of Obs & Gynae:
- Indian Journal of Obs & Gynae Research
- Indian Journal of Path & Oncology
- Indian Journal of clinical anatomy
- Indian Journal of Obs & Gynae
- More than 20 publications in various international and national indexed journals & Chapters in various books
- Gold Medallist – MBBS (Batch 1996-2001)
Dr. Sidhu is especially trained to deal with various cases of infertility including cases of:
- Recurrent implantation failures
- Gynae endoscopy
- Gynae endocrinology & PCOS
She also actively participated in the various IUI workshops and training programs conducted at the International Institute For Training & Research In Reproductive Health, Bangalore.
Fill the blue quote form to contact Dr. Harpreet Sidhu.
Submit your review
Dr. Harpreet behaviour with patient is excellent. I wish her for bright future and happiness and joy in life.
Describe & explain in well manner.
Staff behaviour is good and follow protocol in well manner
Dr. Harpreet is very good.. the best in tricity. I am very impressed.
Helpful, polite, care towards patient is excellent.
Thanks for everything you did for us. God bless you