Dr. Irina K Akimova is one of the most highly experienced doctors for IVF in Ukraine, who has dedicated over four decades to this field. She has a PhD in Medical Sciences and is specialized in treatment of endocrine and inflammatory gynecological diseases.
She holds the highest qualification degree in obstetrics and gynecology and is currently serving as the head gynecologist at a prestigious clinic in Ukraine.
Total experience: 40+ years
Education and training:
- Graduated with Honors in ‘General Practitioner’ from the Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU), Ukraine (1965 – 1971)
- Completed internship in the State clinic Nº 17 of Donetsk with the qualification of obstetrician-gynecologist (1971 – 1972)
- Academic degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences (1981)
- Academic title of Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Faculty of Internship and Postgraduate Education DNMU, Ukraine (1989)
- Certified as a Medical specialist in the organization and management of healthcare (2001)
Areas of special interest:
- Infertility treatments
- Gynecological problems
- Inflammatory gynecological diseases