Dr. Nirmal Bhasin, MD, is a clinical embryologist and an IVF/ICSI Specialist. With over 18 years of experience in the field of fertility and gynecology, Dr. Bhasin has helped hundreds of people embrace the joys of parenthood.
Request more information or a call-back from Dr. Nirmal Bhasin using the form on the right.
She is a visiting consultant at several infertility clinics across the region, and Jannee Fertility Centre is a pioneer in ovum donation and surrogacy in the northern region of India.
Take a look at her resume below:
- 1991 – MBBS, MD
- Oct. 1992 – Sept.1993 – Worked at 500 Bedded, General Hospital, Sector 16, Chandigarh
- July 1994- June 1995 – House Job in the department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at General Hospital, Sector 16, Chandigarh.
- June 1995 – Sept.1999 – Independent Exclusive Gynecology Practice
- September 1999 – July 2004 – Embryologist/ Clinical Assistant Worked at the Gynae and Fertility Research & IVF Centre, CMC, Chandigarh, with Dr. U.N. Jindal, Associate Prof. (Retd.) PGI, Chandigarh.
- Received training in ovulation monitoring, HSG, Hysteroscopy, Laproscopic surgeries assistance and intrauterine insemination and other related procedures.
- Worked as in house embryologist in the IVF lab at CMC Chandigarh. Gained expertise in IVF & ICSI
- August 2004-February 2005 – Worked as a counselor with an NGO- AIDS control society
- March 2005- till date
- Successfully running Jannee Fertility Centre
- Visiting embryologist at various IVF Centers in North India
- Semen processing for intrauterine insemination
- Sperm cryopreservation
- Quality control in IVF lab
- IVF procedures i.e. identification of oocytes, handling of oocytes, insemination, embryo transfer etc.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) with ejaculated sperms, PESA, TESA, & TESE Sperms on RI & Narishigae (Olympus) micro – manipulator
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- ISAR – Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Obst. & Gynaecology practitioner’s Society, Chandigarh
- FOGSI ( North Zone Obs & Gynae society)
- IFS Indian Fertility Society.
- IMA Indian Medical Association.
Conferences & Workshops attended:
- 6th ISAR Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology and advances in infertility management at New Delhi, (February 2000).
- Annual meeting of Northern India Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (April 2000).
- Regional Conference in ART Update at Chandigarh, Organized by Gynae & Fertility Research Centre, Chandigarh.
- Conference on infertility and ART Update at Jalandhar (Sept. 2001)
- Annual Conference & Workshop on Colour Doppler of AICC-RCOG 2000 at postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (October 2000)
- 7th International Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology and advances in infertility management, Guwahati –Assam, India under the auspices of ISAR (February 2001)
- Workshops on advanced gynaecological Endoscopy; IVF / ISCI at Coimbatore (February 2002)
- 8th International Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology & advances in infertility management. Ooty, Tamil Nadu (February 2002)
- Visited the IVF lab for a week at the Institute for human reproduction Kolkata under the guidance of Dr. B N Chakravarty (August 2002)
- Panel discussion on male infertility 15th annual Conference of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, OBGYN Society, Patiala 29.09.2003.
- 10th International Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology& Advances in Infertility management, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. (February 2004)
- 11th International Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology & Advances in Infertility management , Mumbai, Maharashtra (February 2005)
- 13th International Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology & advances in Infertility management, Chandigarh U.T. (February 2007).
- Paper Presentation: 8th International Congress on ART at Ooty on Comparison of Intranasal and parenteral (injectable) GnRHa in COH and ICSI Cycles.
- Jindal U.N., Bhasin N. Prevalence, clinical spectrum and outcome of extra pulmonary female genital tuberculosis. Asia Pacific Congress on Diseases of the Chest, Istanbul, Turkey, 2003
- Bhasin N, Jindal U.N. Sensate focus; an effective & simple method for treatment of vaginismus in gynae clinic.10th ISAR Congress on assisted Reproduction technology and advance in infertility management, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 2004.
- Jindal U.N., Bhasin N, ICSI- Hope for infertile men. Current Medical Journal- North Zone: VIII (8); 2002: 21-24.
- Jindal U.N., Bhasin N., Tuberculosis and Infertilty. Current Medical Journal-North Zone IX (6) 2003:19-22
- Articles published on infertility In Sunday editions, Health- Hindustan Times.
- Joint Secretary in ART Update 1 at Chandigarh, Organized by Gynae & Fertility Research Centre, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh. (January 2001)
- Organized Workshops on IUI at the ART Update in Chandigarh in January 2001 and at Medical College, Shimla (February 2002)
- Joint Secretary in ART Update 2 at Chandigarh, Organized by Gynae & Fertility Research Centre, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh (December 2002)
- Joint Secretary in ART Update 3 at Chandigarh, Organized by Gynae & Fertility Research Centre, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh. (18th January 2004)
- Member of the Organizing Committee at the 13th International Congress on ART & advances in infertility management, Chandigarh U.T. (February 2007)
- Conducted Workshop “Hands on IUI” in May 2007 at Rajendra Medical College, Patiala, Organized by the Nabha society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Patiala.