Inspire IVF is a state-of-the-art, fertility center located in Ploenchit Center, in the heart of Khlong Toei, International port city in Bangkok, Thailand.
It is a newly-constructed clinic equipped with the latest technologies in IVF, but being run by some of the most experienced fertility doctors in Thailand.
They are focused on bringing you the latest advancements in the field of artificial reproductive treatments. Inspire is the only clinic in Thailand that is a member of the US-based Oncofertility Consortium—offering hope of future fertility for the people affected with cancer.
Language interpreters and internationally trained multi-lingual staff have been appointed to cater to international patients and their needs.
The clinic offers advanced chromosome and carrier screening for preimplantation genetic diagnosis namely, Karyomapping. It involves retrieving the embryo carrying the gene variant and screening it to obtain the possibility of over 240 known genetic disorders.
Request for Infertility Aide exclusive discounts on your treatment at Inspire IVF.
The clinic is situated in Khlong Toey district, in the heart of its main market area in Bangkok, Thailand.
It is 25 minutes’ drive from the Don Mueang International airport and about 1 hour 15 minutes’ drive from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
The area is well accessible via local transportation and there are adequate number of hotels and resorts near the hospital.
Places to visit around the clinic:
- Benjakitti Park – A huge fragment of green and one of the most popular parks in Bangkok located in the heart of Klang Toey district.
- Benchasiri Lake – An ornamental lake surrounded by 12 sculptures designed by the top artists in Thailand located in Khwaeng Khlong Tan.
- Klong Toei Market – Bangkok’s biggest fresh market located near the central station.
- Bangkok Port – Also known as the Khlong Toey port, is an international port and one of the busiest in Bangkok.
- They are licensed by the Thai Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Illumina platform with noninvasive prenatal testing used for detection of hereditary diseases
- Embryo Survival rates after vitrification and de-freezing are above 98%
- ICSI fertilization rate above 95%
- Autoimmune and Natural Killer cell therapies
What patients like
- Highly accessible
- Luxurious and state of the art technology
- Staff behavior
- Treatment standards
What patients don’t like
- Not all treatments are affordable
Inspire IVF is led by industry’s top most respected O & G fertility experts, technicians, laboratory experts and consultants.
- Patsama Vichinsartvichai, MD.
- Santha Srisuparp, MD
- Pitch Chandeying, MD
- Thanompol Krueatao, MD, Anesthesist
- Sue Barton, IVF Laboratory consultant from Australia (with extensive international experience)
- In vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Fertility Preservation / Egg freezing
- Sperm Freezing
- Endometrial Receptivity Analysis (ERA)
- Intraunterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intralipid treatment
Additional services offered
- Embryo Biopsy with PGT
- Karyomapping Technology
- 3D/ 4D ultrasound technology
- Pre-implantation Genetic testing (PGT) laboratory
- IVF laboratory
- Andrology laboratory
Accepted payment methods
Cash, Diner card, Visa, American express, Mastercard
Apart from taking many steps towards making it convenient for patients from all over the world seeking IVF in Thailand, they also focus on strict clean air protocols.
Special care is given to recovery areas, treatment rooms, operating theatres, with constant updating of protocols to ensure that treatment failures do not result from the lack of these facilities.