Advanced training in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (Singapore)
Fellowship in IVF and Laparoscopic Surgery
Total experience: 15 years
Dr. Arjunan Agilan is a consultant gynecologist & laparoscopic surgeon, who is extremely passionate about resolving fertility treatments and guiding people towards parenthood.
He underwent advanced training course in Assisted Reproductive Techniques from the National University of Singapore, and then went on to pursue a fellowship laparoscopic surgery. He was mentored by Dr. S Selva, who is a highly renowned gynecological laparoscopic surgeon.
Dr Agilan is dedicated to assisting couples who are having difficulty in conceiving. He is committed to our objective of educating the patients and helping them make informed decisions.
Male Infertility (poor sperm quality, azoospermia, TESA/PESA) is his area of special interest.
- Consultant Gynecologist & Fertility Specialist with one of Malaysia’s leading IVF centers
- Clinical Specialist in Obs & Gyne and a Fertility Specialist at the University of Malaya Medical Centre
- Worked as a specialist in Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang
- Worked for 8 years in Sabah Women and Children’s Hospital (SWACH), which is the first purpose-built women and children government hospital in Malaysia
- Started working as a doctor at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kota Kinabalu
Education & training
2004: MBBS – The University of Malaya
2012: Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG)
2013: Certificate course in Assisted Reproductive Techniques – National University of Singapore, Singapore
2013: Fellowship in IVF and Laparoscopic Surgery under Dr. S Selva
Dr. Arjunan Agilan has dedicated his career to helping people who are trying to conceive, and his special interest is in male infertility.