Dr. Fabian Walters is a board-certified gynecologic surgeon and fertility expert, and one of the top doctors for IVF in Mexico. He has been serving patients of infertility for almost 15 years, and is known for his calm demeanor and care for his patients.
Below is an overview of his professional profile:
Education and training
1997: Medical License for General Practice of Medicine (Titulo y Cedula Professional) from the Autonomous University of Baja California (UABC)
2003: Residency in Obs & Gyne from the National Institute of Perinatology of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
2005: Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology (Titulo y Cedula de Especialidad) from the National Institute of Perinatology of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
Diploma in assisted reproduction from the Women Angeles De Las Lomas Hospital in Mexico Federal District
Dr. Fabian: Memberships
- American Association of Reproductive Medicine (ASMR)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine (AMMR)
- Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Tijuana. (AGOT)
- Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FEMEGO)
- College of Endoscopy and Reproductive Medicine of Tijuana (CEMRT)
Dr. Fabian Walters is the Director of the Assisted Reproduction Clinic and Coordinator of Scientific Activities at a Tijuana Hospital, BC.
Honorary Professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Isstecali Tijuana BC Hospital.
- Extended culture of pre-implantation embryos
- Donor egg IVF
- GnRH agonists and antagonist cycle in IVF
- Cryopreservation of eggs and embryos
- Clinical and physiological implications of controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in IVF
Publications by Dr. Fabian Walters
- Assisted reproduction technologies and oocyte donation in menopausal women
- Clinical and physiological implications of controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
- Application in the area of obstetrics and gynecology, assisted reproduction of low and high complexity, artificial insemination, In Vitro fertilization, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy
- Assisted reproduction technologies and extended embryo preimplantation embryo culture
- GnRH agonists and antagonists in assisted reproduction technologies
Dr. Fabian Walters and his team are committed to making the assisted reproduction process easier and less-stressful for their patients. Almost 80 percent of their clients are from the US and most of the staff is bilingual.