Dr. Fabian Walters is a board-certified gynecologic surgeon and fertility expert, and one of Mexico’s leading doctors for IVF in Mexico. After completing his graduation, he did residency in Obs & Gyne, and then went on to receive advanced education and training in reproductive endocrinology.
Later he completed a diploma in assisted reproduction and received certification from the Mexican Council of Obstetrics and Gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
Dr. Fabian Walters is the Director of the Assisted Reproduction Clinic and Coordinator of Scientific Activities at a Tijuana Hospital, BC.
Honorary Professor of the area of obstetrics and gynecology at the Isstecali Tijuana BC Hospital.
Education and training
- Medical License for General Practice of Medicine (Titulo y Cedula Professional) from the Autonomous University of Baja California (UABC)
- Residency in Obs & Gyne from the National Institute of Perinatology of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Medical License for Specialty Practice of Medicine (Titulo y Cedula de Especialidad) in Reproductive Endocrinology
- Diploma in assisted reproduction from the Women Angeles De Las Lomas Hospital in Mexico Federal District
- American Association of Reproductive Medicine (ASMR)
- Mexican Association of Reproductive Medicine (AMMR)
- Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Tijuana. (AGOT)
- Mexican Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FEMEGO)
- College of Endoscopy and Reproductive Medicine of Tijuana (CEMRT)
- Extended culture of pre-implantation embryos
- Donor egg IVF
- GnRH agonists and antagonist cycle in IVF
- Cryopreservation of eggs and embryos
- Clinical and physiological implications of controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in IVF
- Assisted reproduction technologies and oocyte donation in menopausal women
- Clinical and physiological implications of controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
- Application in the area of obstetrics and gynecology, assisted reproduction of low and high complexity, artificial insemination, In Vitro fertilization, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy
- Assisted reproduction technologies and extended embryo preimplantation embryo culture
- GnRH agonists and antagonists in assisted reproduction technologies