MMeD (Obs & Gyne), Malaysia
Postgraduate German Diploma in Reproductive Medicine, UAE
Fellowship – Indian Academy of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Lam Wei Kian is an IVF specialist, practicing at Alpha Fertility Center in Malaysia. He has been under the director tutelage and mentorship of Dato Dr. Colin Lee.
After completing his Masters in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from the prestigious University Malaya in Kuala Lumpur, Dr. Lam started practicing as a clinical specialist in the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department of Hospital Melaka. Then he went on to work in Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar, Seremban.
His keen interest in helping people with infertility issues, led Dr. Lam to pursue advanced training in infertility and he underwent postgraduate Diploma in Reproductive Medicine and IVF. He also received a fellowship from the Indian Academy of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Besides being a committed infertility specialist, he has been involved in undergraduate training, served as a guest lecturer for various medical institutions and participated in several gynecological events.
His continues to contribute to the infertility as well as obstetrical and gynecological sector domestically and internationally, and is committed to helping couples who are struggling to conceive.
- Consultant gynecologist and fertility specialist at Alpha Fertility Center
- Clinical specialist – Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hospital Melaka
- Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar, Seremban
Education & training
- MBBS – University Malaya in Kuala Lumpur
- MMed (Obs & Gyne) – University Malaya in Kuala Lumpur
- Postgraduate German Diploma in Reproductive Medicine and IVF from the UAE
- Fellowship in in Reproductive Medicine from the Indian Academy of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fellow of the Indian Academy of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member of Asia Pacific Initiative in Reproduction (ASPIRE)
- Member of the Obstetrical and Gynecological Society of Malaysia (OGSM)