Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from India & Singapore
Experience: 12 years
Dr. Manisha Takhtani is an infertility specialist and gynecologist currently practicing in Mumbai, India. She graduated from the prestigious Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh in 2006 and pursued her MD in Obs & Gyne from the same institute.
Committed to honest practice and professionalism, she works with a highly committed team of doctors in Mumbai, India.
Consultant fertility specialist at Fertility Square
Education and training
- FNB – Reproductive Medicine, Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship, Reproductive medicine, National University Hospital of Singapore
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynecology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- 2006: MBBS, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
Memberships and accolades
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecological Society (MOGS)
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI)
- Donor egg IVF
- Embryo adoption
- Oocyte and embryo freezing
- Semen banking
- Natural cycle IVF
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
Consult with Dr. Manisha Takhtani for IVF in Mumbai. Request 50% discount on first consultation and other IA exclusive benefits with Dr. Manisha.