Dr. Mykola Gryshchenko is a highly experienced, well-known obs and gyne, as well as specialist for IVF in Ukraine. He is the CEO of Gryshchenko Clinic-IVF and has over 20 years of experience as a doctor.
Dr. Gryshchenko graduated from Kharkiv State Medical Institute in 1998 with ‘Medicine’ as his specialty. He then proceeded to complete his post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the country’s top Kharkiv State Medical University.
He remained actively involved in research activities throughout and also served as the chairman of the Council of Young Scientists of KSMU.
Education & Training
1998: MD – Kharkiv State Medical Institute
2002: Post-graduation in Obs & Gyne – Kharkiv State Medical University
PhD: Obstetrics and Gynecology
2011 – Now: Chief consultant and CEO, Gryshchenko Clinic-IVF
2016 – Now: Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Faculty, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
2012 – 2016: Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kharkiv National Medical University
2003 – 2010: Medical Director of the Assisted Reproductive Technology Center “Implant”
2004 – 2012: Assistant professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kharkiv National Medical University
2002 – 2004: Assistant of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kharkiv State Medical University
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- American Association of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine (AOGU)
- Chief External Expert in Reproductive Medicine of the Healthcare Department of Kharkiv City Council
- Presidium Member and Head of the Scientific Committee of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM)
- Representative from Ukraine in the IVF Monitoring (EIM) Consortium of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Research Activities & Publications
In 2003, Dr. Gryshchenko defended his PhD thesis on the topic “The content of biologically active substances in the follicular fluid and their influence on the processes of fertilization of the oocyte and embryo development in vitro in case of infertility.” In 2004, he was awarded Associate Professor title.
The in 2011 he defended his doctoral research thesis on “Pathogenetic basics for improvement of assisted reproductive technologies for women who suffer from chronic inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs.” The next year, in 2012, he was awarded the title of Professor.
As Professor, Dr. Mykola Gryshchenko not only educates medical students with lectures on obstetrics and gynecology, he also provides practical, laboratory training, hosts seminars, conducts clinical reviews of patients with gynecological diseases and reproductive problems.
Dr. Gryshchenko has authored more than 140 scientific publications. He holds 6 patents, 2 innovations, as well as 4 text-books and 1 monograph.
Today the field of his research and professional interests is the study of the reproductive function of women and solution of infertility issues with the help of advanced assisted reproductive technologies.
Consult Dr. Mykola Gryshchenko for
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI)
- Physiological Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (PICSI)
- Mild IVF
- Intra-uterine insemination
- Donor egg IVF
- Donor sperm IVF
- Egg freezing
- Cyst removal, endometriosis
- Surgical gynecology
- Assisted hatching
- Unexplained infertility
- Reproductive andrology
- PGS and PGD