Dr. Neelima Gupta is one of North India’s leading fertility specialists with over 20 years of experience in the field. She is currently a senior IVF consultant at a Delhi IVF clinic.
After completing her graduation from the prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College in Delhi, she pursued post-graduation in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Delhi University. Dr. Neelima then undertook advanced training in reproductive medicine from various reputed institutions. She has worked with several top institutions and is known to be warm and compassionate towards her patients.
Below is an overview of her professional profile:
- 2017 – present: Senior Consultant Rep. Medicine at Milann, Delhi
- 2013 – present: Senior IVF Consultant & Infertility Specialist
- 2009 – 2013: Head of Medical Services at Bourn Hall Clinic, India
- 2007 – 2009: Fellow – Rep. Medicine at International Institute of Research in Rep. Health at Bangalore (FNB)
Education & Training
- Clinical IVF and Cryopreservation trainign at Monash University, Australia
- Trained by a top UK Andrologist in performing Micro TESE for male infertility (azoospermia)
- 2009: Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB) from IIRRH, Bangalore
- DNB (Obs. & Gyne) NBE, New Delhi
- 2002: DGO (Obs. & Gyne) Delhi University
- 1999: MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Delhi Medical Council
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Special interests and other achievements
- Conducted a series of Symposia on infertility, named ‘ARVIA’ with Dr Peter Brinsden in the year 2011
- Served on the editorial board for a reputed American Embryology Journal, JCE, representing the clinical side from India
- Has many publications in reputed journals and has written various chapters as an author and co-author
- Was part of an international clinical research trial through the success of which the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) was launched in India
- Serving as faculty at ISAR and ACE India
- Holds special interest in ‘Research and Training in IVF’ and ‘Establishing Quality Assurance and Quality Control’ in an IVF unit.
To consult with Dr. Neelima, fill out the form on this page. Get 50% off on consultations.