He completed his masters in embryology from the prestigious Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
He is a board-certified surgeon specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, infertility and laparoscopic gynecologic surgery.
Dr. Patsama established the international collaboration between Vajira Hospital and Northwestern University, Chicago, USA to create the Oncofertility Consortium Thailand, and Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine to have research collaborations in endometriosis and cervical cancer screening.
After completion of fellowship in reproductive medicine, he practices as a consultant at Vajira hospital. Other areas of his interest include metabolic syndrome in menopause, reproductive endoscopy, fertility preservation and fertility awareness promotion
English and Thai
- 2018- Present Medical director Inspire IVF, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2016 – Present Guest lecturer gynecologic Endocrinology Kuakarun faculty of Nursing, Navamindradhiraj university, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2010 – Present Staff consultant reproductive faculty of Medicine Vajira hospital, Navamindradhiraj university, Bangkok, Thailand
Education and Training
- 2018: Southeast Asia Healthcare Leadership Program (HML-SEAL) with distinction
- 2018: PhD in Medical Science (Assisted medical technology)
- 2016: Master of Clinical Embryology (H1) Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- 2014: ESHRE Certification for Reproductive Endoscopic Surgeons European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, Belgium
- 2014: GESEA MIGS diploma The European Academy of Gynecological Surgery, Belgium
- 2010: Diplomate Thai board of Obstetrics and Gynecology faculty Siriraj Hospital Bangkok, Thailand
- 2004: Doctor of Medicine Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol university, Bangkok, Thailand
Currently working at
- Inspire IVF, Bangkok, Thailand
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
Awards and Publications
- 2nd Prize Research Presentation Award for Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 1st Prize Research Presentation Award Annual Conference of Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital, Navamindradhiraj University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Poster Presentation 24th Annual Meeting of The North American Menopause Society, Texas, USA
- Cerebos Awards Research Grant Cerebos Award Conference 2013, Thailand
- Poster Presentation Fertility Society of Australia Annual Conference 2016, Perth, Australia
- Poster Presentation The 8th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction, Taiwan
- Poster Presentation Annual Oncofertility Conference Chicago, USA
- Poster Presentation Annual 2018 Conference of The Foundation for Reproductive Medicine, New York, USA
The Thailand experience: cultural & political factors shaping human embryo assessment during IVF.