Dr. Rita Bakshi is one of the most experienced fertility specialists in North India with over 32 years of practice in the field.
She performs over 1,000 cycles of IVF-ICSI at her Delhi IVF center and naturally has an excellent understanding of the procedure. Dr. Bakshi received advanced training from Singapore and Germany and has extensive knowledge of all kinds of fertility issues.
She was in-charge of the department of gynecology in a public sector hospital for over 15 years and has been conferred with many awards and honors during her careerr
Below is an overview of her profile:
Education & Training
- Diploma in endoscopy from KIEL, Germany
- 2006: Diploma in the ART from KKIVF Hospital Singapore
- 2004: IVF training at Institute of reproductive medicine, Kolkata under the pioneer of IVF—Dr. B.N. Chakravorty
- 2002: WHO Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 1987: MD – Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- 1985: DGO – St.Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi
- 1983: MBBS – Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi
- Senior consultant IVF, in fertility specialist and endoscopic surgeon at International Fertility Center, since 2010
- Consultant Gyne and obs, Safdarjung Hospital, 1998-1990
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction(ISAR)
- Member of Indian fertility society (IFS)
- Member of the Association of Female Genital Reconstructive Aesthetic and micro surgeons of India (FEMGENCON)
- Member of the Associaition of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Delhi (AOGD)
- Member of theNational Association of Reproductive Child Health of India (NARCHI)
- Member of the Ultrasound Society of India (USI)
She is also:
- Founder of the UPKAAR Surrogacy Welfare Trust.
- Vice President of Indian Association of Occupational Health dealing with Industrial workers & Industrial Hazard exposure.
- Vice President – Medical Fitness Society India (MFSI)
Consult Dr. Rita Bakshi for
- Gynecological concerns
- Donor egg IVF
- Tubal blockage
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
- Uterine and ovarian cancers
Dr. Rita Bakshi is the one of the most highly experienced gynecologists in Asia. Her vast experience and passion in the field of gynecology and ART has allowed Dr. Bakshi to maintain some of the highest success rates in IVF.
Her donor egg-surrogacy success is exceptional at over 80 percent.
To request evaluation of your case by Dr. Rita Bakshi, send in your details via the form on the right. Please send complete details for a quick response.