Dr. Runa Acharya is a senior infertility specialist with advanced training from some of the top institutions in India and she’s currently working with a leading IVF clinic in Hyderabad.
M.B.B.S, M.D (Obs & Gyne)
DNB (Obs & Gyne)
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB)
Embryology Training Mumbai (Dr James Catt, Monash university)
After completing her MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Bangalore in 2003, she went on to pursue M.D. (Obst & Gyne) from one of the most prestigious institutions of the country – PGIMER, Chandigarh, in 2008 and embryology training from Dr. James Catt Monash University, Mumbai in 2011.
Below is an overview of her professional profile:
English, Hindi, Telegu
- Senior consultant – Medicover Fertility, Hyderabad
- Consultant ART with Apollo Fertility and Sree Fertility, Hyderabad
- Consultant OBG Fortune hospital, Hyderabad
- Consultant OBG, Ramayya hospital, Hyderabad
- Consultant OBG at Yashoda hospital Somajiguda, Hyderabad
- Registrar OBG, Care hospital, Banjara hills, Hyderabad
- Fellowship in reproductive medicine – Genesis Patankar Fertility Solutions Saras Bagh, Pune
- Consultant Gynecologist R. G. Stone Urology and Laparoscopy Hospital, Panaji, Goa
Education & Training
- 2011: Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB) – Genesis, Pune
- 2010: Embryology training – Dr. James Catt Monash University, Mumbai
- 2010: DNB (Obstet. & Gynae) – NBE, New Delhi
- 2008: MD (Obstet. & Gynae) – PGIMER, Chandigarh
- 2003: MBBS – RGUHS, Bangalore
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
Awards & Publications
Dr. Acharya has published articles in:
- International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics
- International Journal of Cardiology
Contact Dr. Runa Acharya for:
- Natural cycle IVF
- Hysterectomy (vaginal/abdominal/laparoscopic)
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Tubal ligation & tubal ligation reversal
- Gyne endocrinology & PCOS
- Laparoscopic surgeries
Dr. Runa has extensive experience and is recommended by her clients and colleagues alike.
To consult with Dr. Runa Acharya for IVF in Hyderabad, and for current specials on consultation and treatment, get in touch via the blue contact form.
Research papers and Publications:
Acharya N, Mandal AK, Ranjan P, Kamat R, Kumar S, Singh SK. Labial fusion causing pseudoincontinence in an elderly woman. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2007 Dec;99(3):246-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2007.05.032.
A Manjula, Acharya R, Kusuma, Rashmi, Stem cell treatment in essential amennorhoea because of endometrial hypoplasia. BioAccent. 2016.