Dr. Tosaporn Ruengkris is a board-certified, highly-experienced fertility specialists in Thailand.
He has been in practice for over 35 years and has vast experience in obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive medicine.
Dr. Ruengkris has received advanced training in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, and specialty training in reproductive procedures from Singapore.
He is currently working at Thailand’s most popular IVF facility and serves hundreds of infertility patients every year.
Education and training
2017: Fellow of Accreditation of Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgeons (APAGE), Asia Pacific Association
2011: Assisted Reproductive Technique, NUHS, Singapore
2005: Diploma of The Thai Board of Reproductive Medicine
1986: Diploma of The Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
1979: MD Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
1977: Bachelor degree in Biomedical science, Mahidol University
- General OBGYN
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery
- Subspecialty training in Reproductive medicine
- Assisted Reproductive Technique, National University Health System, Singapore
Currently working at
- Safe Fertility Center, Bangkok (Amarin Branch)
- Safe Fertility Center, Bangkok (Ramindra Branch)
- Bumrungrad Hospital (Women’s Center)
Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Number of procedures performed every year
- IVF/ICSI – 100-150 cycles/year
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy – 150 cases/year
- Natural and C-section deliveries – 120 cases/year
- Other gynecologic surgeries – 150 cases/year