Dr. Valentyn Parashchuk is a highly skilled Obstetrics and Gynecology specialist and reproductive medicine expert in Ukraine.
He now works with a dedicated team at a leading fertility clinic, which was one of the pioneers in Europe and the first to provide IVF in Ukraine. He is the chief doctor and Medical Director of Gryshchenko Clinic-IVF in the beautiful city of Kharkiv.
Dr. Valentyn is committed to research and the use of advanced technology in reproductive medicine.
Education and training
2011: Defended a PhD thesis “Prevention and prognosis of thromboembolic complications in patients with uterine leiomyoma.”
2011: Second post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2008: Post-graduation from Kharkiv National Medical University
2005: Graduation in Medicine
2011 – now: Medical Director of Gryshchenko Clinic-IVF
2016 – now: Professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Kharkiv National Medical University
2008 – 2012 he worked in Kharkiv Regional Perinatal Center as an obstetrician-gynecologist
Memberships and activities
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine (AOGU)
Consult Dr. Valentyn Parashchuk for
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Artificial insemination (IUI)
- Donor egg and donor sperm IVF
- Cryo-bank services
- TESA/PESA for surgical sperm extraction
- Surgeries of the reproductive system
- Egg freezing
- Genetic testing of embryos
Dr. Valentyn Parashchuk is a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, surgical gynecology, andrology, as well as all kinds of treatments for infertility. He has helped hundreds of patients realize their parenthood dreams and can help you too. If you need any assistance or want to consult with him for your own fertility issues, please use the button below or get in touch via the form on this page.