Dr. Venera Doroshenko is one of the leading doctors for IVF in Ukraine. She has the highest degree of qualification in the field and has spent over 20 years helping couples with fertility issues.
She has excellent understanding of women’s health and gynecological problems as well as fertility issues. She supervises all foreign patients, who come to the clinic for fertility problems and IVF and has helped hundreds of couples fulfill their parenthood dreams.
Total experience: 20+ years
Education and training:
- Graduation from the Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU), Ukraine (1991 – 1997)
- Clinical residency graduation with the specialization Gynaecology and Obstetrics from DNMU, Ukraine (1999)
- Highest qualification degree in the specialization Gynaecology and Obstetrics (2004)
Areas of special interest:
- Infertility treatments
- Menstrual problems and menopause
- Gynecological problems
- Inflammatory diseases of female reproductive system
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Fibroids and myomectomy
- Ovarian cysts