Plan your affordable IVF in Mexico! Get treated at one of the top IVF clinics in the country that has over 15 years of experience in serving domestic and foreign patients.
What makes us the leading clinic in the region? The utilization of latest techniques, quality equipment, and decades of combined medical expertise, along with medical support of Masashige Kuwayama—the Father of Vitrification and a known legend in the field of cryobiology.
Besides being adequately equipped, the selection criteria for any fertility clinic should involve their overall conduct and management. We strive to have all your questions answered, so you feel totally calm and confident going to Mexico for IVF.
Mexico IVF success rates
Below are the pregnancy success rates of the Cancun clinic for last year:
Success rates for IVF with donor eggs in Mexico are:
IVF Mexico packages
The cost of IVF in Mexico varies from clinic to clinic, depending upon their service, facilities, and expertise.
IVF cost in Mexico starts at $4,350. You can separately buy the medication, as required.
The full package is for $7,950.
- Follicular monitoring
- Stimulation (Medication included – all the medication the doctor considers necessary)
- Egg retrieval under anesthesia
- IVF Laboratory charges
- ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Sperm capacitation
- Sequential culture of embryos in Tri-gas incubator
- One embryo transference on day 5 in fresh or one frozen deferred embryo transference – according to the doctor’s recommendation
- Progesterone bloodwork before transference
- OR time (for ovum retrieval and transfer)
- Vitrification and storage of embryos for one year
- Ultrasounds and every other day appointment follow up.
The endometrial preparation medication is not included in cost. It may or may not be required.
The cost IVF with PGT-A (Genetic testing) is $12,500
Donor egg IVF costs $9,950
Donor egg IVF + genetic testing costs $13,450
Where to stay?
When you go for IVF in Cancun, a vacation accompanies. Below are some hotels to consider.
Transportation: All ground transportation between the Airport-hotel-clinic is covered. Breakfast is included and one companion is allowed in all of the above options.
Request a FREE consultation and treatment plan before you plan your trip to Cancun for IVF.