Advanced Fertility Center in Cancun, Quintana Roo, is one of the premier institutes for IVF in Mexico. The clinic is run by a multidisciplinary team of medical professionals and is supported by the some of the top fertility experts in the world today. Located in the beautiful beach city of Cancun, Advanced Fertility Center caters to large numbers of domestic and foreign patients.
With a combined experience of over 15 years, the clinic understands your need for affordable IVF treatments and is committed to use their expertise, enthusiasm and experience to help you conceive.
The bilingual staff has undergone extensive medical training and they are members of the Latin American Assisted Reproduction Network (Red-LARA). Besides Mexico, Dr. Gaytan is also licensed to practice in the European Union.
AFCC is the first clinic in all of Mexico to be certified by the Canadian Healthcare Council. The facility is also certified by:
- Latin American Assisted Reproduction Network
- ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- COMEGO Mexican College of Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialists A.C
- AMMR Mexican Association of Reproduction Medicine, A.C
Excellent International Support
A world-class facility must have an understanding and usage of latest technology and modern equipment, experienced medical personnel and an international support system that brings some of the world’s best advice to their premises.
The doctors at Advanced Fertility Center are trained by some of the top fertility experts in the world, including Dr. Masashige Kuwayama, PhD, of the ReproSupport Medical Research Center in Japan, who has over two decades of research in ultra-fast vitrification and is famously known as the “Father of Vitrification.”
Dr. Kuwayama established the Cryotop method in the year 2000 and in 2011, the Cryotec Method, which is the gold-standard of gamete and embryo freezing. It is known to provide close to 100% survival in the rate in thawed gametes and embryos. Being so highly effective, the Cryotec method has been employed in more than 40 countries for over a million clinical cases, with excellent results.
Obviously, the clinic employs the Cryotec method, and they also have support from other leading fertility experts.
- Invitro fertilization (IVF)
- Natural cycle IVF
- Mini IVF
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- IVF with donor eggs
- IUI/IVF with donor sperm
- Artificial insemination (IUI)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGS/PGD)
- Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Tubal surgery
- Fibroid and polyp removal
- Treatment for endometriosis
- Ovarian tumor management
- Egg freezing
- Assisted hatching
- Prenatal genetic studies
- Base sequencing studies
- Genital prolapse
The clinic is located in a very commercial area, just near the beautiful beaches. When there, you can simply relax while overlooking the calming, crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. You can shop for some amazing art and handicrafts, or just explore the historic and cultural sites, shopping malls and eco-parks.
There are many big and small hotels near the clinic and based on availability, we can also offer you a sort-stay apartment.
You will find several local restaurants and American chains like Starbucks and Subway in the nearby mall – Plaza Peninsula.
There’s a sports bar across the road, and as you go towards the more crowded, downtown area around 10 minutes’ walk from the clinic, you will find Dubai Palace casino and a lot more options for food and leisure.
Restaurants around the clinic:
- La Pasteleteria Suc. Malecón (Mexican)
- K-Seoul (Korean)
- Bandoneon (Argentinian)
- Piola Cancun (Italian)
- Compassionate, bilingual, highly-experienced doctors having extensive international support
- A wide range of treatment options for medical and gynecological problems in women of all ages
- The latest technologies for diagnosis and state-of-the-art IVF and andrology laboratory
- Individualized treatment plan and follow-up care for each patient
Accepted payment methods
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
If required, you can also apply for financing for IVF in Cancun. Get in touch to learn more and see if this is for you.