Dr. Krinos Trokoudes is a highly experienced and skilled fertility expert, who set up the first IVF clinic in Cyprus as well as Greece and holds tremendous influence in this field.
MBBS, MD (Endocrinology), Greece
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
Advanced training in ART, US & Canada
Total experience: 40+ years
Dr. Krinos has extensive experience in the IVF industry and is one of the pioneer doctors, who has contributed significantly to this field in over four decades.
He was the second person to succeed with Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) in 1992, after the pioneers of this technique in Brussels.
The same year, he achieved pregnancy with egg donation for the oldest recipient in the world, who was 49 years at the time. This got him a mention in the Guinness Book of Records.
Below is an overview of his professional profile:
Dr. Krinos graduated from the Athens University Medical School in Greece with a speciality in endocrinology. He then acquired advanced training in reproductive medicine as a Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC).
He is a skilled ART expert, with keen understanding of endocrinology, and has achieved results that beat global averages by huge margins.
Dr. Krions works with the oldest IVF clinic in Cyprus and is visited by patients from all over the world. He performs over 600 cycles of IVF every year, while participating in research for improving IVF outcomes with newer technologies.
To consult with Dr. Krions regarding your infertility and request IA special discounts on your in-person or online consultation, get in touch via the form on this page.
Education and training
- MD (Endocrinology), Athens University Medical School, Greece
- Fellowship in ART, US & Canada
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
Memberships and Activities
- Member of the Board of Medically Assisted Reproduction in Cyprus
- Member of American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Established the oldest IVF Center in Cyprus in the year 1986
- First successful egg donation pregnancy, embryo biopsy for PGT, and egg freezing cycles in Cyprus and Greece
- First successful ICSI pregnancy in Europe after the Brussels institute
- Held the world record for achieving successful pregnancy for the oldest egg recipient in the world in 1992 & 1993
Consult Dr. Krinos for
- IVF, ICSI
- Egg freezing
- Donor egg IVF
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Andrology
- All kinds of fertility problems and treatments
Dr. Krinos is a specialist in IVF, oocyte freezing, donor egg cases, and male infertility management.