Dr. Peangpailin Voradithi is an ART specialist, obstetrician and gynecologist currently working with one of the top clinics for IVF in Thailand.
Together with the other specialists at their clinic, she performs 250-300 IVF-ICSI procedures every year.
Dr. Voradithi graduated with first class honors from the Prince of Songkla University in Thailand and then pursued obstetric and gynecology as her specialty. Later she completed her fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at the Songklanagarind Hospital in Thailand.
She is a member of the Royal Thai College of the Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Thai Society for Reproductive Medicine, as well as the Medical Council of Thailand.
Languages spoken: English, Thai
Below is her full profile:
2020-present: Consultant Reproductive Medicine, Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Safe Fertility Center in Bangkok
2018-2019: Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at Songklanagarind Hospital, Thailand
2015-2017: Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Songklanagarind Hospital, Thailand
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) —1st class honors from Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Songklanagarind Hospital, Thailand
- Subspecialty in Reproductive Medicine, Songklanagarind Hospital, Thailand
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- Thai Society for Reproductive Medicine (TSRM)
- The Royal Thai College of the Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Number of procedures performed every year
- IVF/ICSI: 250-300 IVF-ICSI procedures every year
Contact Dr. Peangpailin Voradithi for
- Infertility diagnosis
- Tubal blockage (hydrosalpinx)
- Male infertility and semen problems
- Repeated miscarriages
- Invitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI)
- Pre-implantation genetic testing
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Operative Gynecologic Endoscopy