He has been actively involved in management of high risk pregnancy and gynecological cases, and holds special interest in reproductive medicine and minimally invasive surgery.
He has also been teaching medical students and training house officers, medical officers and postgraduate students. He was appointed as Honorary Lecturer for International Medical University (IMU) and MAHSA University.
Besides being keenly involved in clinical work, Dr. Tan regularly attends international and local conferences to stay abreast with the latest developments in reproductive medicine.
He also works as a volunteer and offers free services for the underprivileged and refugees.
- MBBS – National University of Malaysia
- MD, Medicine – Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia, 2005
- MRCOG – Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, UK, 2012
- Consultant Gynecologist & Fertility Specialist – Alpha Fertility Centre (Since Jan 2016)
- Consultant Gynecologist and Obstetrician – Lourdes Medical Centre (Aug 2014 – Dec 2015)
- Gynecologist and Obstetrician – Ministry of Health, Malaysia (Nov 2013 – Aug 2014)
- Gynecologist and Obstetrician – Hospital Kuala Lampur (Jun 2012 – Nov 2013)
- National Specialist Register of Malaysia, 2014
- Member of Malaysian Medical Council, 2006
- Reproductive medicine and IVF
- Laparoscopic gynecological surgeries
- Management of high risk pregnancy
Dr. Tan is trained under some of the best fertility doctors in Malaysia and has helped hundreds of patients to complete their families.
Our clients have had excellent experience with him.
For consultation and IVF treatment with Dr. Tan Chong Seong, please complete the form on this page. Send all requested details for a quick response.