Dato Dr. Prashant Nadkarni is a highly skilled fertility specialist in Malaysia, boasting of over 30 years of experience in the field. He has helped thousands of childless couples complete their families and aims to make fertility treatments accessible to all.
MD Obs and Gyne (United Kingdom)
MRCOG (United Kingdom)
Total experience: 30 years
While getting advanced training in the UK, Dr. Nadkarni worked at some of London’s most prestigious hospitals including Middlesex, St. Bartholomew’s, Guy’s, and University College Hospitals.
Back in the 1980s, infertility was still a new and exciting field and there were not many training opportunities but Dr. Nadkarni was fortunate to get selected to train with Prof. Ian Craft, who was one the pioneers of IVF treatment.
30 years ago, he studied and trained in cutting edge infertility treatments, which are now routinely practiced across the world.
- Considering his contributions in to the field of infertility and his voluntary work, Dr. Nadkarni was awarded the Dato’ title by the Sultan of Pahang
- Awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in the UK
- Invited to be an international partner of Australia’s leading fertility services provider
- Consultant gynecologist and fertility specialist for over 29 years
- Trained staff and set up the IVF unit at Prince Court Medical Center
- Clinical director of IVF services at Pantai Hospital (2002-2009)
- Set up the IVF unit at University Hospital in Malaysia (1997)
- Set up one of the largest fertility centers in Dubai
- Training at London Fertility & Gynaecology Centre 1989-1991
Education & training
- MBBS – Universiti Malaya, Malaysia (1982)
- MD (Obs & Gyne) – United Kingdom (1987)
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG) (1989)
- Advanced training at the London Fertility & Gynaecology Centre (1991)
- Member of the Malaysian Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Serves on several technical committees for the Ministry of Health, Academy of Medicine Malaysia, Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation and the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health.
Dr. Prashant Nadkarni is one of the highly regarded fertility doctors in the country. His extensive experience and careful attention to the patients’ needs, along with his voluntary work and commitment to make fertility treatments accessible to all infertile couples have made him quite popular. Contact Dr. Nadkarni for GIFT, IVF, frozen embryo transfer, ICSI, PESA, TESA.