Dr. Alfonso Navarro is a gynecologic surgeon and midwife practicing in Mexico. He graduated from the University Center of Health Sciences of the University of Guadalajara and was trained in Gynecology and Obstetrics as a Resident Physician at the New Hospital of Guadalajara ‘Dr. Juan Ignacio Menchaca.’
Dr. Navarro is now practicing infertility treatments at one of Mexico’s top fertility clinics and
Education and Training
- Instructor in the development of laboratory practices of the subject ‘Immunology’
- Social service in the Family Medicine Unit of the Mexican Institute of Social Security.
- 2020-2022: Subspecialty in Biology of Human Reproduction at the Mexican Institute of Infertility, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Generation.
- 2016-2020: Specialty in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara Dr. Juan I. Menchaca, Guadalajara, Jalisco, generation.
Experience & Activities
Dr. Alfonso presented his work ‘Prevalence of Peripheral Diabetic Neuropathy distal associated with metabolic control, according to the ADA’ during his participation in the academic stay of the XVII Summer of Scientific and Technological Research of the Pacific, at the facility of the Clinical Epidemiology Research Unit of the Regional General Hospital ‘Carlos Mac Gregor Sanchez Navarro’
He was also a participant in the research protocol on ‘Arterial Mechanics’ at the facility of the Cardiovascular Research Department of the University Center for Health Sciences.
Contact Dr. Alfonso Navarro for
- Invitro fertilization
- Donor sperm and Donor egg IVF
- Gynecological surgeries of all kinds
- Tubal ligation reversal
- Uterine fibroid removal
- Hormonal problems
Co-author: ‘Acrania-Exencephaly-Anencephaly Sequence’ in the journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Mexico within the framework of the XXII Latin American Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2017 of the Latin American Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Co-author: ‘Fetal infection by cytomegalovirus’ in the journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Mexico in the framework of the XXII Latin American Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2017.
Co-author: ‘Gestational trophoblastic neoplasia’ in the journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Mexico in the framework of the XXII Latin American Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2017.
Co-author: ‘Damage control surgery in severe obstetric hemorrhage’ published in the journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Mexico in the framework of the XXII Latin American Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2017.