Dr. Wan Syahirah Yang Mohsin is a reproductive medicine specialist in Malaysia. She has over a decade of experience in the field and is currently practicing at one of the country’s top fertility clinics.
MD Obstetrics and Gynecology (Malaysia)
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Austria & Malaysia)
After completing her post-graduate degree in Obs and Gyne, Dr. Wan went on to pursue her 3-year sub-specialty training in reproductive medicine at:
- Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Perak
- Hospital Tunku Azizah, Kuala Lumpur
- Advanced Reproductive Centre, Hospital Canselor Tuanku Muhriz, UKM
- Gynecology Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine Clinic, Medical University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Alpha IVF & Women’s Specialists, Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur Women and Children Hospital, Kuala Lumpur (Primary)
- UKM Medical Centre, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
- Andorra Women and Children Hospital, Seri Kembangan
- An-Nur Specialist Hospital, Bandar Baru Bangi
- KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital, Ampang
Education & training:
- MBBS – National University of Malaysia (2007)
- Medical Officer – Hospital Putrajaya (Jun 2008 – Nov 2011)
- Masters Student – Hospital Serdang (Dec 2011 – May 2012)
- MD (Obs & Gyne) – National University of Malaysia (2016)
- Fellowship in Reproductive medicine (Subspecialty reproductive attachment under Dr Tham Seong Wai) – Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun – Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia (Oct 2018 – Mar 2019)
- Fellowship in Reproductive medicine (Reproductive fellow under Dr Noor Haliza Yussoff) – Hospital Tunku Azizah – Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Apr 2019 – 2022)
- National Specialist Register of Malaysia
- Malaysian Medical Council, 2008
Dr. Wan is a highly-committed fertility specialist, who has gained extensive experience while serving patients at various medical institutions around the country. She is now the first female IVF specialist to join the prestigious team of doctors at Alpha IVF.